Submit a Conference Paper
Peer Review and Quality Control
All submissions are single-blind peer-reviewed by two well-qualified reviewers and are made to avoid any conflict of interest. All papers are subject to editorial control. In order to be acceptable for publication submissions must make a new contribution to the scientific community. Please refer the ICCES Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement lined below.
All submissions are processed and screened for plagiarism.
Authors interested in submitting a paper are requested to follow the instructions provided below and finally submit the full-paper to Conference Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the submission instructions provided below.
To assist authors and contributors with the keying of their work to the standard required we have prepared Author Instructions and Example Pages.
Please note that the instructions are intended to give a consistency of style and format. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in your paper being returned and cause a delay in the review process and publication.ICCES 2024 adheres to the highest publication standards and ensures that all papers are subject to a strict review process from at least two national / international experts in the field. Please read and comply with the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement lined below.
If you have any queries about the formatting of your work please check with the conference team (email@example.com).
Please note that papers for conference proceedings should not exceed 8 pages in length.
ICCES Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- ICCES adheres to the highest standards and ensures that all papers are subject to a strict review process from at least two international colleagues/experts in the field.
- ICCES takes into account the originality of the work, its significance, sound underlying principles
- and relevance. Reviewers also take into account its readability and language.
- The research work reported in the paper should not have been published or have been submitted to
- another journal. It should be included in only one publication.
- The Editors’ decisions are: acceptance, acceptance with revision, major revision or rejection.
- Authors that agree to revise and re-submit their paper should be aware that there is no guarantee that the
- revised version will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance may be constrained by legal requirements, including legal copyright infringements
- and plagiarism. All submitted papers are routinely run through plagiarism detection software.
- Fees or charges that are required for manuscript processing are clearly stated on the journal registration page.
- Articles can be rejected/retracted at any stage if any Infringements of professional ethical codes, such as multiple submission, bogus claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data are found.
- Authorship should be limited to only those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study. All those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors.
- The lead author will also verify that all co-authors have approved the final version of the paper and have agreed to its submission for publication.
- The lead author ensures that all contributing co-authors and no uninvolved persons are included in the author list, where there are others that have participated in certain aspects of the work they should be recognised in the acknowledgements section.
- Submit your paper to ICCES by sending your full-paper to conference Email firstname.lastname@example.org: